top of page

When Travelling Outside Japan

Re-entry Permit for Residents Card Holders - When you leave Japan, present your residence card to the Immigration Officer and tick the column indicating your intention of departure by the Special Re-entry Permit System on the Embarkation Card For Reentrant. For details, visit the Immigration Bureau of Japan.

JET Programme Accident Insurance - All JET participants are automatically enrolled in the JET Programme Accident Insurance Policy. This policy covers JET particpants for a 30-day period while temporarily returning to his/her home country. When travelling to a third country, coverage is provided regardless of the destination or length of stay, as long as it is within the period of coverage.

bottom of page